Community is the basis of a business and not just the customers, but all stakeholders who are managing operations or partnering to contribute to its growth. Often these communities are scattered, as businesses have unique teams, tools & processes to handle customers, partners & employees. But why break a community that shares the same goals & values? Imagine having to communicate within your family using emails or tools or not being able to access things at home without permission. Makes little sense, right? Businesses are now understanding this gap and switching to Salesforce Community Cloud to save time & promote uninterrupted collaboration.
Since you’ve made your way to this blog, you must have already come across Salesforce Community Cloud (Maybe heard of it somewhere & now exploring its suitability for your business). Well, you are at the right place then as in this blog post, we’re going to help you understand this platform & how it can help you grow.
What is Salesforce Community Cloud?
Salesforce Community Cloud is an online platform for B2C or trading businesses that allows you to create company sites and bring all stakeholders to one place. With this, you can create personalized & engaging experiences for customers, and connect internal processes and data, and facilitate the availability of information in real-time. It promotes self-service and reduces manual work, saving time for your team members.
Features of Salesforce Community Cloud
Salesforce Community Cloud serves as a platform connecting customers, partners & employees to apps, websites, information, and experts that they require. Below are the key benefits of Salesforce Community Cloud:
- Build Community: You can use Salesforce Community Cloud to build a customized platform that suits your community needs and mirrors your brand voice.
– It infuses data from different systems of partners & employees so that they can easily share files & leads, and the customers can escalate support cases.
– You can customize the platform to create user-friendly environments with interactive brand extensions and enable personalization through automated suggestions for connections to groups, experts & content.
- Connect with Customers: Create a rich & spontaneous self-service platform for your customers and manage leads efficiently using the Salesforce Community Cloud. Here’s how it helps customers:
– It integrates with the Einstein tool to provide customers access to FAQs, articles & community knowledge base.
– Einstein also allows customers to escalate cases with the community.
– It helps manage & identify leads assigning customizable badges to each profile.
– It integrates with your eCommerce platform to provide customers a social, branded & mobile shopping environment.
- Accelerate Partner Sales: Stay connected with sales partners, resellers & distributors, and accelerate your sales by many folds. Here’s how the Community Cloud helps:
– It integrates with third-party solutions to centralize your pricing, inventory & other product information. It automates sharing leads, contracts & records with your sales partners & eliminates disputes with deal registration.
– It facilitates smooth communication between partners & product experts and limits their access to internal business information by allowing you to manage permissions.
– It tracks the performances of partners & distributors & allows sharing custom dashboards & reports with partners to align them with key goals.
- Boost Employee Productivity: Build internal communities customized to suit your brand, and boost the engagement & productivity of your employees. Here’s how:
– It syncs all your devices & embeds all files with core business processes in an accessible & secure manner.
– It promotes smooth communication & sharing by allowing you to form groups based on teams, events, campaigns, projects, etc.
– It auto-generates topic pages for users by extracting information from groups, discussions & experts.
Are you facing troubles in communicating with your partners, employees & distributors? Do your employees or distributors have to wait for information? Has this started affecting your sales? Then Salesforce community cloud is what you need.
HIRE EXPERTS FOR SALESFORCE COMMUNITY CLOUD SETUP & MANAGEMENT
We understand that bringing in new technology can be a handful of work. But that should not stop you from improving your processes. In the long term, it can help you increase your business efficiency & profits. Hire Salesforce experts for your Community Cloud implementation & infrastructure management. From setup to customizing dashboard, managing permissions & optimizing its performance, our highly experienced professionals will take care of your every requirement. Click here to connect.